LINSOL’s specified product warranties are limited to our product range and do not extend to purchases outside this scope. The specified warranties apply only to flaws that are the sole result of workmanship or faults in material.
- On receival and before installation the consumer must first check all components are supplied with the product.
- The consumer must always have the product readily available and use physical product measurements for cut-outs and installations. Manufacturers templates and specifications sheets are a guide and are not to be considered 100% accurate.
- The consumer must always check products for any imperfections or faults on receival and before installation. By installing the product, the consumer consents that the product is free of blemishes/faults; including but not limited to scratches, discolouration, and dents.
- LINSOL is not responsible for any consequential loss associated with any defect or fault of a product. This applies to but is not limited to benches, cabinetry, fittings & fixtures, flooring and is only to the extent permissible by Australian law.
- Over time, Linsol’s warranty terms and durations have changed. Your product’s warranty may be different to what is stated in this document.
- Where under this warranty a product is repaired or replaced by Linsol, the warranty for the repaired or replaced product begins from date of original purchase.
- Warranties are held with the original owner and are not transferable.
LINSOL’s specified product warranty will be void if:
- The consumer is unable to produce proof of purchase or equal documentation.
- The product is not installed by a licensed plumber and/or electrician.
- The product is not installed to meet relevant Australian Standards and state regulations.
- Modifications, repairs or alterations have been implemented to the product not in compliance with original manufacturing specifications.
- Damage is incurred to the product during installation of the product.
- Misuse, negligence, incorrect maintenance, or other abuses of the product are the cause of damage. This includes, but not limited to, inlet water pressure and temperature.
- Damage to the product is a result of chemical or physical products. Including but not limited to detergents, solvents, drain cleaning products, bleaches, and abrasive pads.
- Linsol’s care instructions are not adhered to. Scratches, dents and discolouration are not inclusive in Linsol’s specified product warranty.
In the situation where a claim is submitted and attended by an authorised representative of Linsol, and the product issue under claim is deemed by the representative to be the result of anything other than a flaw that is the sole result of workmanship or faults in material.
Linsol reserves the right to charge a call out fee. Authorised representatives of Linsol require reasonable access to product when assessing, repairing or replacing a product. If such access is not provided, Linsol is not responsible for any resulting damage or loss associated.